Family Law Solicitors Paisley, Bearsden & Glasgow, Scotland
We are family law specialists accredited by the Law Society of Scotland. Many clients who use our family law services consider Wright & Crawford a ‘lawyer for life’ and come back to us for advice time and time again. As one of the few solicitors in Scotland to offer the entire range of family legal services, including alternative dispute resolution, we are dedicated to achieving the best outcome for you and your family, whatever legal issue you may face.
Our family law services include:
- Divorce & Separation
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cohabitation advice/agreements
- Civil partnership agreements
Explore all your choices
Many people think of family disputes as stressful and conflict-heavy, but this does not have to be the case. Wright & Crawford offer a range of alternative dispute resolution services which foster a much more cooperative atmosphere between parties in the hope to avoid court altogether.
Our specialist solicitors can:
- Litigate – Raise Court proceedings on your behalf. Bring your case and represent you in court where both sides of the case will be heard and the outcome determined by the Court,
- Collaborate - Agree not to go to court and participate in four-way meetings with the other parties involved and your respective solicitors.
- Mediate – This is where you and the other parties work with an independent mediator to come to achieve resolution.
- Pursue arbitration – Uniquely our specialist can attend an arbitration on your behalf alternatively, we can offer an arbitration. We have a qualified arbitrator on our team. This is similar to Court but less time consuming and expensive. You may also agree to go to an independent arbitrator who will hear the parties and make a decision. This results in a legally binding outcome.
Of course, sometimes the appropriate course of action will be to go through the courts and in that case, you can be reassured that Wright & Crawford’s experienced, trustworthy team will be with you all the way.
Our family lawyers have the knowledge and skills to provide the legal solutions you need. With specialists in divorce, prenuptial agreements and adoption, we have a solicitor that will be dedicated to helping you out. To back up our expertise, we are:
- Family Law specialists accredited by The Law Society of Scotland.
- Members of Consensus - Collaboration Scotland
- Members of Family Law Association Scotland
- Members of Flags Mediation Scotland
Denise Hooper is the head of the family law team and one of the few solicitors in Scotland qualified to provide a range of alternative dispute resolution services.
Practical and flexible advice
Wright & Crawford have been operating in the for over 100 years. We value building strong relationships with our clients in order to best understand their needs and we endeavour to provide the most cost-effective service possible. Our lawyers understand that life can be hectic and it can sometimes be difficult to make and keep appointments, which is why we offer online communication via FaceTime or Skype, and make full use of email to keep our clients informed. This allows us to assist clients not just in our local area, but worldwide. We frequently act for clients based overseas effortlessly, thanks to our adoption of modern technology and communication methods.
Contact our Family Law Solicitors Paisley and Bearsden, Glasgow
Wright & Crawford is based in Paisley and Bearsden and serves clients throughout Renfrewshire and the Bearsden and Glasgow area. We provide a range of empathetic, flexible family services including alternative dispute resolution to ensure the best outcome for you and your family. To find out more about what we can do for you, contact our family law team on 0141 942 3764 for our Glasgow office, 0141 887 6211 for our Paisley Office or use our online contact form.